Become a spectrometry expert with SPECTRO
SPECTRO Master Class "ICP-OES Fundamentals & Method Development"
Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-OES or ICP-AES) is a standard elemental analysis technique that uses an argon plasma as an excitation source and relies on the optical analysis of the emitted radiation. Unlike other spectrometric techniques, the sample cannot simply be analyzed as is, but to be injected into the plasma, the samples must first be converted into an aerosol. Liquids are easily nebulized, but solid samples, even powders, can be introduced if they are first vaporized using techniques such as laser ablation (LA-ICP-OES) or electrothermal vaporization (ETV). The ICP method offers many possibilities — the question is, which one is the right one for my application and which steps are necessary to achieve the best results?
The "SPECTRO Master Classes" are a program that will help you gain a deeper insight into the principles and functioning of ICP-OES methods. The "ICP-OES Fundamentals & Method Development Master Class" currently consists of 6 separate episodes with valuable video content.
This free-of-charge SPECTRO Master Class includes the following episodes:
- Which Setup is the Best for my Samples? – Part 1 (22 min.)
- Which Setup is the Best for my Samples? – Part 2 (32 min.)
- Optimization of the Sample Introduction System (15 min.)
- Optimization of Plasma Parameters (19 min.)
- Method Development – Theoretical (14 min.)
- Method Development – Practical (18 min.)
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn the basic requirements for the operation of an ICP-OES
- Intermediate users who want to delve into less common techniques
- Experts who are interested in new technologies
- Students, scientists and anyone who is curious
- Access to computer and internet
Confirmation of Participation
- You will receive a certificate of completion after you have watched all episodes of this SPECTRO Master Class
Sign up now for this SPECTRO Master Class and become an expert soon!
This SPECTRO Master Class is limited to 300 participants.